It’s Thursday March 8, 2012. Other than being just one step closer to the weekend, it’s also the 101 anniversary of International Women’s Day. So what will you be doing to celebrate today? If you need ideas you can hit up the official website and get connected with local happenings in your neighborhood. Locally, take some time today to look into your local politics and news surrounding women’s rights. You’d be surprised at what you find, because it will affect you sooner or later. In addition to that, we suggest supporting one of the following organizations/groups since it seems that white men can never seem to just get out of our vaginas and women are still being treated as an alien species around the world.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017