Today, March 9, marks the 15th anniversary of Notorious B.I.G. leaving us. Fortunately for the fans left behind, we’ve got the MC’s legacy and music to remember what Biggie gave to hip-hop music. XXL magazine and BET.com did some great coverage surrounding the Bed-Stuy MC who grew up right around the corner from the church I attend on Sundays. It’s all so surreal to live amidst so much history but I guess that’s a reminder not to take anything for granted because nothing’s promised, right? Also, tonight the formidable DJ Mister Cee is scheduled to deliver a three-hour mix of Biggie’s work, think it comes on at 7pm and you can listen at Hot97.com if you’re not in the New York City area. Also, check out the BET.com clip below, featuring yours truly.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016