It’s spring in New York so it’s a perfect time to look back at what fashion’s elite gave us as make-up pointers for this moment during fall fashion week. Ready for a bit of a throwback? Glowing skin was call of the day at the Tracy Reese Spring 2012 show. The models, of diverse hues, rocked a feminine yet relaxed look of rolled, voluminous, wavy hair and a fresh-faced complexion. Minimal eye make-up with the main focus on rosy cheeks and finished off with a slick of lipgloss, kept the look simple, fresh and beautiful.
What’s great about this look is it suits everyone, is easy to do and is wearable through all seasons. And remember when it comes to make-up, if all else fails (also known as: if one is feeling lazy, undecided or has, ahem, overslept) the MBL look i.e. Mascara, Blush and Lipgloss (or stick/stain/pencil, whichever is your choice) never lets you down.
Get the look with these key picks:
And keep a look out for up and coming Jamaican model Shena Moulton (left), who is making waves on the industry circuit, already making a name for herself working with the likes of Teen Vogue, Gap, Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton. Check out more pictures from the Tracy Reese fashion show here.
Last 5 posts by Charmaine
- All Night Long! Holiday Party Beauty Must-Haves - December 20th, 2011
- Red Lips For Brown Girls, Thanks Kate Moss! - October 25th, 2011
- Beyoncé's 1960s Winged Eyeliner: Get The Look! - October 24th, 2011
- Support Breast Cancer Awareness with Pink Manicures! - October 20th, 2011
- Inside France's black|Up Cosmetic Brand - October 6th, 2011