For you guys, it’s just been four years of daily awesome courtesy of fly brown girls around the globe. For the ladies behind Parlour, it’s been exactly 1,460 days of creating content that makes you laugh, cry, or just say “what the fuck?” But we’ve loved every minute of it. To celebrate, we actually threw on clothes (since we don’t write in mini-skirts), gathered a few close friends, and toasted with friends and some yummy Bushmills Irish Honey cocktails in Manhattan recently. DJs Tara and Trauma supplied the sound, Ana held down the door and Omar made sure it was smooth. Even if you weren’t there, relive the night with us and remember that Parlour loves you.
Thanks for four years guys!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017