Tuesdays are funny because it’s not quite the middle of the week, but depending on what wild things happened the previous weekend—you are still getting into the groove of the week. This Sweat n’ Sour mix Los Angeles’ DJ Panamami should be what you need to get you to Friday. A mix of dancehall, hip-hop, tropical bass and everything in between featuring Ward 21, Vybz Kartel, Busy Signal, Two Fresh, So Shifty, Heavy Feet and more, it’s thirty-three minutes of jumping, whining, body-rolling and other dance floor activities that you will attempt to reenact no matter where you are. Enjoy…and remember to stretch before and after.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017