Let’s have a kiki. I want to have a kiki. Lock the doors! Honey! – Scissor Sisters
So I was plugging through my #freelancelife financials, you know Friday is invoice day around these parts, and after freaking out that I was going to have to survive on cat food because I’m a freelancer journalist/ jack of all trades, I realized that I do indeed already have a retirement account! Shut the front door! Then another project that I’ve been slaving over since February is finally finished and published! And I’m convinced it’s because I prayed, took a shot of homemade iced tea and played this fanmade video interpretation of the Scissor Sisters’ “Let’s Have A Kiki” aka my new happy time anthem. My last one was by Sugar Tongue Slim. Join me in my energy-shifting-happy-dance-a-thon?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016