What can we expect from your new film Arbitrage, where you worked alongside Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon?
It’s a financial thriller with an incredible cast. I play Jimmy Grant and it’s a different character for me. In some ways, he’s like Box, because he just wants to make a good life and this person asks him to do something and he’s stuck because they did something for his father. I’m excited about it.
You and your wife Sarah have been married for five years and have three girls, I’m engaged. Got any tips?
There’s a line in a song that says, ‘The greatest thing to ever know is to love and be loved in return.’ When you find the person you want to spend your life with, it works when you remind yourself that that person is the one for you. Understanding that she is always going to be there makes it a lot more difficult to look elsewhere.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016