Even though the official announcement probably won’t come until tomorrow, the Associated Press is reporting that the pearl-clutchers who govern Super Bowl XLVII are finally over that Janet Jackson fiasco. Sources say that Beyonce Knowles is now slated to perform during half-time show on Feb. 3, 2013, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. The combination of The Big Easy, Beyonce and Soulja Slim daiquiris just may entice us to finally make the trip. While it won’t be her first time, it’s a good makeup for that Madonna/M.I.A./Minaj catastrophe last year, right?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- We've Moved. Say Hello to Parlourtravel.com! - November 9th, 2019
- #TravelFly To Thailand With Us! - September 23rd, 2019
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017