Last night Rihanna and Chris Brown cuddled in public and then did something no one actually saw in a bathroom. Naturally, people assume that when two people go to one bathroom together they’re getting it on. Who knows man, who knows. Says the New York Post:
“They sat two tables away from each other. Chris made his way over to Rihanna. He raised his shirt and was dancing promiscuously. Then they started dancing together and hugging and kissing in front of everyone.”
“There’s a difference between a man and a boy,” model Karrueche Tran blabbed on Twitter Tuesday morning. “I prefer men.”
Despite this being a messy piece of gossip, I’m clear that domestic violence in relationships often play out in circles of break-ups and make-ups. We shall see where this merry-go-round ends and I’m just praying for the both of them.
ps. I told you I didn’t believe Chris’s “relationship” with Karrueche wasn’t real.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016