This week in Parlouroids … Instagram celebrated birthday women, Rihanna and Toni Morrison. Lou Myers passed and the world remembered his lessons as Mr. Gaines in The Cosby Show spin-off, A Different World. Santigold rocked the stage and ballerina Misty Copeland posed for the camera. Jesse Jackson Jr. and his wife, Sandi Jackson, made an appearance as they face criminal charges for misuse of $750,000 in campaign funds to purchase items like Michael Jackson’s fedora. Yes, you read that correctly.
Adorable Beasts of the Southern Wild star and Academy Awards nominee Quvenzhané Wallis explained to CNN about her figuring out the Oscars. Sanaa Lathan and Shingai Shoniwa showed off their fashionable style. Power was all around as Jay Z hung with P. Diddy and one of his sons at the NBA AllStar Game, and the night before Beyoncé laughed with Oprah on set, just before the premiere of the pop star’s HBO documentary, Life is But a Dream. Kanye West hailed to Kim K in a Cleopatra-styled get-up and Nas cooled out on the bleachers with Shaq at the NBA AllStar Game. Elsewhere, Rihanna and Amber Rose share smiles, just before Rose gave birth to her son Sebastian Taylor Thomaz with fiancé Wiz Khalifa.
Last 5 posts by Victoria Johnson
- Charles Ramsey Saves Amanda Berry, Beyoncé Stuns and Kim K Confuses Us: Parlouroids! - May 10th, 2013
- Your Weekend Getaway in … Chicago! - May 8th, 2013
- Kriss Kross' Chris Kelly Dies, Lil Wayne's Failed Emmett Till Apology + J.Cole's Twin Fetish?: Parlouroids - May 3rd, 2013
- Lauryn Hill's Return, Beyonce and Blue Ivy's Cuteness and Remembering Stephen Lawrence: Parlouroids! - April 26th, 2013
- Karen O at Coachella, Kevin Hart Tweets Drunken Arrest and Beyonce's Nipples: Parlouroids! - April 19th, 2013