Taking off soon? We’ve polled a few of our fellow road warriors for their personal travel soundtracks—it’s their Music 2 Fly To. If you are on Spotify, you can listen to each playlist at your leisure, or check out our master Music 2 Fly To playlist for your next journey. This week caught New York marketing maestro Alex Frias, fresh from producing events in Austin for SXSW to see what was in his headphone for the trip there and back. Needless to say, Frias is always ready for a good party. Check it out below:
Alex has spent the last decade blending fast-growing and established brands with entertainment and lifestyle programming and is co-founder of Track Marketing Group, a brand experience agency based out of New York City. Follow him on Twitter @iamalexfrias.
Got tunes? Send your Music 2 Fly To playlist today to email@example.com — if we like it, we will post your tunes on Parlour!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017