Taking off soon? We’ve polled a few of our fellow road warriors for their personal travel soundtracks—it’s their Music 2 Fly To. If you are on Spotify, you can listen to each playlist at your leisure, or check out our master Music 2 Fly To playlist for your next journey. This week we hooked up with one of our favorite Los Angeles fashionistas, Genelle Brooks, who took a break from creating interiors and styling mavens like Estelle, to see what was her ultimate travel soundtrack. And now we’ve fallen in love with Al Jarreau’s storytelling once again. Check it out below:
Genelle is a celebrity wardrobe stylist (www.GenelleBrooks.com) and principal designer of BPC Interior Design (BPCinteriordesign.com)in Los Angeles. Follow her journey on Twitter at @genellebrooks.
Got tunes? Send your Music 2 Fly To playlist today to firstname.lastname@example.org — if we like it, we will post your tunes on Parlour!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017