In part three of Hennessy’s Worldwide Wild Rabbit Chase series featuring Nas, our favorite Queen’s representative takes off to one of our favorite cities, São Paulo, Brasil, to perform at Lollapalooza, take in the city and perfect his signature cocktail. Often overshadowed by it’s beachy cousin Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo is truly home to Brasil’s deep hip-hop culture, as reflected in the videos quick shots of graffiti mecca Beco de Batman, popular nightclub Inferno and the streets of bohemian enclave Villa Madalena. A perfect place to visit for when you want a truly urbane getaway while in the country. Nas may not be there when you visit, but you can watch the video below and pretend he’s making that cocktail just for you.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017