Ever been out and a friend begins story with, ‘This one time, I was traveling and … ‘? We have so we collected a few people of color to share their experiences from the other side of customs through our video series, Parlour Travel Stories. Each clip is proof that life abroad can be interesting, and unusually hilarious.
Today, meet Nakia D. Hansen, a social media expert and law student with the most-est. But before she hit the legal library, Nakia toured Asia with friends and endured a trying trip through Thailand only to be schooled on how to prosper by a seven-year-old, experienced world traveler. Here’s what le petit prince taught our ‘Kia, watch below:
Got a story to tell? Hit us at Hillary@parlourmagazine.com.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017