Amsterdam is known for it all. Hash-heavy coffee houses, tulips, strange birthday customs, Heineken and the infamous Red Light District. But when it comes to immersing yourself in the culture of one of the world’s sexiest places—this hilarious travel story from Nomadness’ Evita Robinson definitely serves as a reminder of what can happen when you are a little too eager.
“So there was this time when…”
What’s better than a great trip? The stories that you return home with. The funny, the scary, the inspiring, the unforgettable and more can all be found in our Parlour Travel Stories Series, watch them all here and submit an idea for one of your own today at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017