Home City/Country: London, UK
Occupation: Musician, Designer, Creative
Website/Links: Twitter + Instagram, @EstelleDarlings
Passport Stamps Include: Literally everywhere except Thailand, certain South American countries, and New Zealand…
1. My best travel memory so far is… My first time to Singapore. The entire experience was just incredible. The city is a beautiful mix of British, new and old world charm and glamour.
2. My favorite hotel & why… The Fullerton Bay Hotel in Singapore. The view. The amenities. The bathroom. The bed. The rooftop pool. Everything is top of the line.
3. My must-haves on any flight are… A heavy face cream/lotion, the air conditioner sucks for your skin but it is oh so necessary on long flights. Personal snacks depending on the airline. And my headphones!
4. When I’m on the road, I absolutely hate… Traffic, and people with colds that cough without covering their mouths.
5. My dream destination or vacation is… The French Polynesian Islands. I cannot wait to visit and stay in the villas that are on stilts.
6. The three things I can’t travel without are… At least one black heel, a nude heel and a good Swaray headscarf.
7. The top lesson I’ve learned while traveling is… The world is large. Be prepared.
Estelle’s latest album, ‘True Romance’ is a must-have for your travel playlist. Get it here. | #travelfly
Already on your second or third passport? Join the Travel Seven and submit your answers here. Once we review and approve we will feature your profile on Parlour. Let’s go!
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017