Passport Stamps Include: Ireland, United Kingdom, Spain
1. My best travel memory so far is…Going to the very edge of the Cliffs of Moher. I’ve never been more in awe, or humbled by a natural creation. I felt so small yet insanely powerful. It was a sweet contradiction. My problems, my worries they became conquerable and my existence was importance. Its an amazing, eerie, quiet place that everyone should see.
2. My favorite hotel & why…The Casa Aloe, in Granada, Andalucía, Spain. Its the epitome of old, Spanish living. Its surrounded by Almond Orchards, which lend a the nicest rustic vibe and nestled in the Sierra Nevada mountains so the views are breath taking. Chestnut beams, white bedrock, heated pool. I loved it.
3. My must-haves on any flight are…Two or 3 good books. I love for one of them to take place in the location where I’m going. Tylenol, neck pillow, scented eye covers, Cozy socks, favorite snacks, headphones, my iPad.
4. When I’m on the road, I absolutely hate…Bad music and bad company. It can’t get any worse.
6. The three things I can’t travel without are…A hat, my passport, any my notebook.
7. The top lesson I’ve learned while traveling is… Do be afraid, but don’t let it immobilize you. Fear is natural and unavoidable. However, what is unacceptable is letting it rob you of your moments and experiences. I refuse to leave trips wondering “what if I had, or if only I had.” Be afraid, but be adventurous.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017