Passport Stamps Include: I’ve traveled to six continents, 35+ countries, and over 102 cities. My most recent travels included celebrating my birthday in the Maldives. Prior to that, I trotted through Singapore, Malaysia, Slovenia, Slovakia, and Germany.
1. My best travel memory so far is… A 14-day bus tour through Eastern Europe. I’m not a huge fan of buses or economy travel but I wanted to challenge myself to explore a varied experience. The tour was amazing. Along with 34 other travelers, an awesome guide, and skilled driver; we charged through 10 countries during the heat of the European summer. I would do it again in a heartbeat.
2. My favorite hotel & why… I have two favorite brands—Fairmont and Kempinski. Both of these brands represent all things luxury. Everything from the welcome to our good-byes are anchored in pristine treatments and customer service, and neither brand leaves anything to be desired. When I’m booked with them, I know the experience will be grand.
3. My must-haves on any flight are… Business class and water….lots and lots of water.
4. When I’m on the road, I absolutely hate… Packing, repacking, and unpacking.
7. The top lesson I’ve learned while traveling is… Observe and go with the flow. Being in a hurry while traveling is frustrating. It’s OK to walk a little slower, hang a little longer, and enjoy the things in that space. Being present while on the road makes the memories pure and authentic.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Chicken & Ginger Chips and Fulani Flavors: A Taste Of Ghana - May 4th, 2019
- The Travel Seven: Dee Olateru - December 9th, 2018
- The #TravelFlySolo19 Tour du Maroc Is Here! - September 3rd, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kristen Wiggins - January 28th, 2018
- The Travel Seven: Kamerin Chambers - October 11th, 2017